Concepts of price fairness: Empirical research into the Dutch coffee market
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsFair price; coffee market; justice; fair trade; libertarianism; moral desert; egalitarianism;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- L31 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Nonprofit Institutions; NGOs; Social Entrepreneurship
- D49 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Other
- P16 - Economic Systems - - Capitalist Systems - - - Political Economy of Capitalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-02-05 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2010-02-05 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-IND-2010-02-05 (Industrial Organization)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:20277. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .