Report NEP-AGR-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-AGR, a report on new working papers in the area of Agricultural Economics. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ratna Kumar Jha & Adhrit Prasad Regmi, 2010. "Productivity of Pesticides in Vegetable Farming in Nepal," Working Papers id:2376, eSocialSciences.
- Corinne Bagoulla & Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza & Karine Daniel & Carl Gaigné, 2010. "Regional production adjustment to import competition: evidence from the French agro-industry," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-01, INRA UMR SMART.
- Nord, Mark, 2009. "Food Spending Declined and Food Insecurity Increased for Middle-Income and Low-Income Households From 2000 to 2007," Economic Information Bulletin 56627, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Liebenberg, Frikkie & Pardey, Philip G. & Kahn, Michael, 2010. "South African Agricultural Research and Development: A Century of Change," Staff Papers 56688, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Dohlman, Erik & Foreman, Linda F. & Da Pra, Michelle, 2009. "The Post-Buyout Experience: Peanut and Tobacco Sectors Adapt to Policy Reform," Economic Information Bulletin 56628, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ganesh Thapa & Raghav Gaiha & Katsushi S. Imai & Varsha S. Kulkarni, 2009. "Soaring Food Prices: A Threat or Opportunity in Asia?," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 6909, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Mann, Stefan, 2009. "The Nature of the Diversified Farm Household," Working Papers 56726, Agroscope Reckenholz Tanikon (ART).
- Item repec:mmb:wpaper:wpaper:1p is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bollinger, Bryan & Leslie, Phillip & Sorensen, Alan, 2010. "Calorie Posting in Chain Restaurants," Working Papers 56693, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian & Mancino, Lisa & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2008. "Behavioral Economic Concepts To Encourage Healthy Eating in School Cafeterias: Experiments and Lessons From College Students," Economic Research Report 56489, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Bachev, Hrabrin, 2010. "Framework for Analysis of Agrarian Contracts," MPRA Paper 20264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gielessen, R. & Graafland, J.J., 2009. "Concepts of price fairness: Empirical research into the Dutch coffee market," MPRA Paper 20277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hignight, Jeffrey A. & Stiles, Scott & Wailes, Eric J. & Watkins, Brad & Miller, Wayne P., 2009. "Final Estimates of Arkansas Crop Losses from Poor Harvest Conditions in 2009--December 10, 2009," Staff Papers 56391, University of Arkansas, Department of Agricultural Economics and Agribusiness.
- Monteiro, Jose-Antonio, 2010. "Eco-label Adoption in an Interdependent World," MPRA Paper 20268, University Library of Munich, Germany.