Report NEP-IND-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Beckert, Walter & Mazzarotto, Nicola, 2010. "Price-concentration analysis in merger cases with differentiated products," Economics Discussion Papers 2010-5, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Hüschelrath, Kai, 2009. "Critical loss analysis in market definition and merger control," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-083, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Köhler, Matthias, 2009. "Merger Control as Barrier to EU Banking Market Integration," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-082 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Hüschelrath, Kai & Leheyda, Nina & Beschorner, Patrick Frank Ernst, 2009. "Assessing the effects of a road surfacing cartel in Switzerland," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-082, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- David Flath, 2010. "Are There Any Cournot Industries?," ISER Discussion Paper 0766, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Salman Khan & M. Ramzan & M. K. Khan, 2010. "Quantum Model of Bertrand Duopoly," Papers 1001.2831, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2010.
- Pio Baake & Vanessa von Schlippenbach, 2010. "Quality Distortions in Vertical Relations," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 968, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Zimmerman, Paul R., 2009. "The competitive impact of hypermarket retailers on gasoline prices," MPRA Paper 20248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gielessen, R. & Graafland, J.J., 2009. "Concepts of price fairness: Empirical research into the Dutch coffee market," MPRA Paper 20277, University Library of Munich, Germany.