Time-trend in spatial dependence: Specification strategy in the first-order spatial autoregressive model
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Antonio Garofalo, 2013.
"Dipendenza spaziale contemporanea e non contemporanea nei tassi di disoccupazione: un tentativo di analisi empirica dei dati provinciali italiani,"
RIVISTA DI ECONOMIA E STATISTICA DEL TERRITORIO,
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2013(3), pages 45-82.
- Massimiliano Agovino & Antonio Garofalo, 2007. "Dipendenza Spaziale Contemporanea E Non Contemporanea Nei Tassi Di Disoccupazione: Un Tentativo Di Analisi Empirica Dei Dati Provinciali Italiani," Working Papers 2_2007, D.E.S. (Department of Economic Studies), University of Naples "Parthenope", Italy.
More about this item
KeywordsSpace-time dependence; Spatial autoregressive models; Moran’s I;
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C51 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Model Construction and Estimation
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ECM-2007-03-10 (Econometrics)
- NEP-ETS-2007-03-10 (Econometric Time Series)
- NEP-GEO-2007-03-10 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2007-03-10 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.