Report NEP-GEO-2007-03-10This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2007. "Clusters, Functional Regions and Cluster Policies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 84, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Kirdar, Murat & Saracoglu, Sirin, 2007. "Regional convergence and the causal impact of migration on regional growth rates," MPRA Paper 2031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- López, Fernando & Chasco, Coro, 2007. "Time-trend in spatial dependence: Specification strategy in the first-order spatial autoregressive model," MPRA Paper 1985, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kakamu, Kazuhiko & Polasek, Wolfgang, 2007. "Cross-sectional Space-time Modeling Using ARNN(p, n) Processes," Economics Series 203, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Gomes, F. A. R. & Silva, C. G., 2007. "Measuring Unemployment Persistence of Different Labor Force Groups In the Greater Sao Paulo Metropolitan Area," Insper Working Papers wpe_71, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Stefano Federico & Gaetano Alfredo Minerva, 2007. "Outward FDI and local employment growth in Italy," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 613, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00133854_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Xubei Luo, 2007. "Regional disparities in labor market performance in Croatia : the role of individual and regional structural characteristics," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4148, The World Bank.
- Cristina Barceló, 2006. "Housing tenure and labour mobility: a comparison across European countries," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0603, Banco de Espa�a.
- Ricardo Gimeno & Carmen Martínez-Carrascal, 2006. "The interaction between house prices and loans for house purchase. The Spanish case," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0605, Banco de Espa�a.
- Óscar J. Arce & David López-Salido, 2006. "House Prices, Rents, and Interest Rates under Collateral Constraints," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0610, Banco de Espa�a.
- Juan Ayuso & Fernando Restoy, 2006. "House prices and rents in Spain: does the discount factor matter?," Banco de Espa�a Working Papers 0609, Banco de Espa�a.
- Zenou, Yves, 2007. "Why do Black Workers Search Less? A Transport-Mode Based Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 6155, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.