Analyzing the Classic Methods of Organizing the Administration Accountacy Used in the Carboniferous Mining Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- PALIU-POPA Lucia & DINA Ionela-Claudia, 2009. "Analyzing the classic methods of organizing the administration accountacy used in the carboniferous mining industry," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 35-42, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Corici Marian Catalin & Mihalcea Mihaela Maria & Patruta Mircea Ioan, 2017. "Determination Of Economic Performance In The Romanian Energy Mining Industry Based On The Production Cost," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 3, pages 181-188, June.
More about this item
KeywordsClassic Methods; Administration Accountacy; Carboniferous Mining Industry;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-11-14 (Accounting & Auditing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:18567. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.