Report NEP-ACC-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bunget, Ovidiu-Constantin & Farcane, Nicoleta & Dumitrescu, Alin-Constantin & Popa, Adina, 2009. "The accounting profession and professionist in romania," MPRA Paper 18408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bezemer, Dirk, 2009. "No one saw this coming. Understanding financial crisis through accounting models," Research Report 09002, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Antoine BOUET & Devesh ROY, 2009. "Trade protection and tax evasion: evidence from Kenya, Mauritius and Nigeria," Working Papers 1, CATT - UPPA - Université de Pau et des Pays de l'Adour, revised Jun 2009.
- Matthias Wrede, 2009. "Asymmetric Tax Competition with Formula Apportionment," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200943, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- David M. Arseneau & Sanjay K. Chugh & André Kurmann, 2009. "Asset Value Constraints in Models of Incomplete Factor Taxation," Cahiers de recherche 0949, CIRPEE.
- Aureo de Paula & Jose A. Scheinkman, 2009. "“Value Added Taxes, Chain Effects and Informality”, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-041, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 09 Nov 2009.
- Fernández-de-Pinedo, Nadia, 2009. "Tax collection in Spain in the 18th century: the case of the “décima”," Working Papers in Economic History 2009/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Paliu-Popa, Lucia & Dina, Ionela Claudia, 2009. "Analyzing the Classic Methods of Organizing the Administration Accountacy Used in the Carboniferous Mining Industry," MPRA Paper 18567, University Library of Munich, Germany.