Endogenous income taxes in OLG economies: A clarification
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Schmitt-Grohe, Stephanie & Uribe, Martin, 1997.
"Balanced-Budget Rules, Distortionary Taxes, and Aggregate Instability,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 105(5), pages 976-1000, October.
- Stephanie Schmitt-Grohe & Martin Uribe, 1995. "Balanced-budget rules, distortionary taxes, and aggregate instability," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-44, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 1995.
- Cazzavillan, Guido & Pintus, Patrick A., 2006. "Capital externalities in OLG economies," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1215-1231, July.
- Zhang, Yan & Chen, Yan, 2009. "Endogenous income taxes in OLG economies," MPRA Paper 16412, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Cazzavillan & Patrick A. Pintus, 2004. "Robustness of Multiple Equilibria in OLG Economies," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 7(2), pages 456-475, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohanad Ismael, 2010.
"Progressive income taxes and macroeconomic instability,"
Documents de recherche
10-13, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Ismael, Mohanad, 2011. "Progressive income taxes and macroeconomic instability," MPRA Paper 49917, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohanad Ismael, 2014. "Progressive income taxes and macroeconomic instability," Montenegrin Journal of Economics, Economic Laboratory for Transition Research (ELIT), vol. 10(2), pages 49-61.
More about this item
KeywordsIndeterminacy; Endogenous capital income tax rate.;
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- C62 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Existence and Stability Conditions of Equilibrium
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2009-08-22 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-DGE-2009-08-22 (Dynamic General Equilibrium)
- NEP-MAC-2009-08-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PUB-2009-08-22 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16824. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.