How External Misfortunes Shaped Higher Education
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsPublic value of higher education; GI Bill; expanded access to higher education; diminishing returns to invetments in higher education; indirect cost recovery; federal research grants; knowledge industry.;
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- I22 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Educational Finance; Financial Aid
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:16559. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .