The empirical saddlepoint likelihood estimator applied to two-step GMM
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard J. Smith, 2004.
"Higher Order Properties of Gmm and Generalized Empirical Likelihood Estimators,"
Econometric Society, vol. 72(1), pages 219-255, January.
- Whitney K. Newey & Richard Smith, 2003. "Higher order properties of GMM and generalised empirical likelihood estimators," CeMMAP working papers CWP04/03, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Gregory, Allan W. & Lamarche, Jean-Francois & Smith, Gregor W., 2002.
"Information-theoretic estimation of preference parameters: macroeconomic applications and simulation evidence,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 213-233, March.
- Allan W. Gregory & Jean-Francois Lamarche & Gregor W. Smith, 2001. "Information-Theoretic Estimation of Preference Parameters: Macroeconomic Applications and Simulation Evidence," Working Papers 1249, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 1996. "Optimal Tests for Parameter Instability in the Generalized Method of Moments Framework," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(5), pages 1085-1107, September.
- Yuichi Kitamura & Michael Stutzer, 1997. "An Information-Theoretic Alternative to Generalized Method of Moments Estimation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(4), pages 861-874, July.
- Guido W. Imbens, 1997. "One-Step Estimators for Over-Identified Generalized Method of Moments Models," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 64(3), pages 359-383.
- Hall, Peter & Horowitz, Joel L, 1996. "Bootstrap Critical Values for Tests Based on Generalized-Method-of-Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 891-916, July.
- Sowell, Fallaw, 2006. "The Empirical Saddlepoint Approximation for GMM Estimators," MPRA Paper 3356, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2007.
- Hansen, Lars Peter & Heaton, John & Yaron, Amir, 1996. "Finite-Sample Properties of Some Alternative GMM Estimators," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 14(3), pages 262-280, July.
- Susanne M. Schennach, 2007. "Point estimation with exponentially tilted empirical likelihood," Papers 0708.1874, arXiv.org.
- Hall, Alastair R., 2004. "Generalized Method of Moments," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198775201.
- Jens Jensen & Andrew Wood, 1998. "Large Deviation and Other Results for Minimum Contrast Estimators," Annals of the Institute of Statistical Mathematics, Springer;The Institute of Statistical Mathematics, vol. 50(4), pages 673-695, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lô, Serigne N. & Ronchetti, Elvezio, 2012. "Robust small sample accurate inference in moment condition models," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 56(11), pages 3182-3197.
More about this item
KeywordsGeneralized method of moments estimator; test of overidentifying restrictions; sampling distribution; empirical saddlepoint approximation; asymptotic distribution; higher order bias;
- C5 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling
- C1 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:15494. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .