Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS): Towards Maximizing the potential of its Human Resource Development (HRD)
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansur, Kasim & Jubok, Zainudin, 2009.
"A Holistic Approach to University Curriculum: Universiti Malaysia Sabah,"
13433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansur, Kasim & Jubok, Zainodin, 2009. "A Holistic Approach to University Curriculum: Universiti Malaysia Sabah," MPRA Paper 13267, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsHuman Resource Development; Higher Education;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-LAB-2009-02-22 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2009-02-22 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13431. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .