A Holistic Approach to University Curriculum: Universiti Malaysia Sabah
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mansur, Kasim & Jubok, Zainudin, 2009. "A Holistic Approach to University Curriculum: Universiti Malaysia Sabah," MPRA Paper 13433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mansur, Kasim & Kasim, Mohd. Yusof & Ahmad, Abd. Razak, 2009. "Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS): Towards Maximizing the potential of its Human Resource Development (HRD)," MPRA Paper 13431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsCurriculum; Harmony; University; Peace; Malaysia;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2009-02-14 (Education)
- NEP-SEA-2009-02-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13267. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .