Report NEP-SEA-2009-02-22This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mansur, Kasim & Jubok, Zainudin, 2009. "A Holistic Approach to University Curriculum: Universiti Malaysia Sabah," MPRA Paper 13433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mansur, Kasim & Abd. Rahim, Dayangku Aslinah & Lim, Beatrice & Mahmud, Roslinah, 2009. "Perception towards the Importance of Education among Muslim Women in Papar, Sabah (Malaysia)," MPRA Paper 13430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jung-Wook Kim & Jason Lee & Randall Morck, 2009. "Characteristics of Observed Limit Order Demand and Supply Schedules for Individual Stocks," NBER Working Papers 14733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mansur, Kasim & Kasim, Mohd. Yusof & Ahmad, Abd. Razak, 2009. "Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS): Towards Maximizing the potential of its Human Resource Development (HRD)," MPRA Paper 13431, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Daxue, 2008. "Herd behavior towards the market index: Evidence from 21 financial markets," IESE Research Papers D/776, IESE Business School.
- Enriqueta Camps, 2009. "Globalization and culture shaping the gender gap: A comparative analysis of urban Latin America and East Asia (1970 - 2000)," Economics Working Papers 1145, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- United Nations Children's Fund UNICEF, 2009. "The State of the World's Children 2009," Working Papers id:1860, eSocialSciences.
- Gabriella Berloffa & Francesca Modena, 2009. "Income Shocks, Coping Strategies, and Consumption Smoothing. An Application to Indonesian Data," Department of Economics Working Papers 0901, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.