Equal employment practices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Graham Pyatt, 2001. "Some Early Multiplier Models of the Relationship between Income Distribution and Production Structure," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 139-163.
- Hayden, Carol & Round, Jefferey I., 1982. "Developments in social accounting methods as applied to the analysis of income distribution and employment issues," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 10(6), pages 451-465, June.
- Jeffrey Round, 2003. "Constructing SAMs for Development Policy Analysis: Lessons Learned and Challenges Ahead," Economic Systems Research, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(2), pages 161-183.
- Bottiroli Civardi, Marisa & Targetti Lenti, Renata, 1988. "The distribution of personal income at the sectoral level in Italy: A SAM model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 453-468.
- Tarp, Finn & Roland-Holst, David, 2002. "Household Income Determination in Vietnam: A Structural Analysis with Implications for Market Reform," MPRA Paper 29416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pyatt, Graham & Round, Jeffrey I, 1977. "Social Accounting Matrices for Development Planning," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 23(4), pages 339-364, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Shah, Syed Tanveer Hussain & Jamil, Raja Ahmed & Shah, Tazeem Ali & Kazmi, Zain, 2014. "International Human Resource Management: A Review from Pakistani Perspective," MPRA Paper 63513, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsEqual employment opportunity; Gender; Islam; Pakistan;
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- J71 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor Discrimination - - - Hiring and Firing
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.