Výuka webových technologií v souvislosti s potřebami podnikatelského prostředí a státní správy
[Education of Web Technologies in Connection with Needs of Corporate Environment and Public Administration]
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Fama, Eugene F & French, Kenneth R, 1992. " The Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 47(2), pages 427-465, June.
- Mark Baimbridge, 1997. "Match attendance at Euro 96: was the crowd waving or drowning?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 4(9), pages 555-558.
- Frederic Palomino, 2000. "Competitive Balance vs. Incentives to Win: A Theoretical Analysis of Revenue Sharing," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0930, Econometric Society.
- Antonio Marques, 2002. "Competitive Balance in the Portuguese premier league of professional soccer," Industrial Organization 0211025, EconWPA.
- Dawson, Peter & Dobson, Stephen & Gerrard, Bill, 2000. "Estimating Coaching Efficiency in Professional Team Sports: Evidence from English Association Football," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 47(4), pages 399-421, September.
- Feess, Eberhard & Muehlheusser, Gerd, 2003. "Transfer fee regulations in European football," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 645-668, August.
- Stephen Dobson & John Goddard, 2004. "Revenue Divergence And Competitive Balance In A Divisional Sports League," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 51(3), pages 359-376, August.
- William F. Sharpe, 1964. "Capital Asset Prices: A Theory Of Market Equilibrium Under Conditions Of Risk," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 19(3), pages 425-442, September.
- Scully, Gerald W, 1974. "Pay and Performance in Major League Baseball," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 64(6), pages 915-930, December.
- Bill Gerrard & Steve Dobson, 2000. "Testing for monopoly rents in the market for playing talent – Evidence from English professional football," Journal of Economic Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 27(3), pages 142-164, September.
- Frederic Palomino & Jozsef Sakovics, 2000.
"Revenue sharing in professional sports leagues: for the sake of competitive balance or as a result of monopsony power?,"
ESE Discussion Papers
59, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Palomino, F.A. & Sakovics, J., 2000. "Revenue Sharing in Professional Sports Leagues : For the Sake of Competitive Balance or as a Result of Monopsony Power?," Discussion Paper 2000-110, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Haan, Marco & Koning, Ruud H. & Witteloostuijn, Arjen van, 2002. "Market forces in European soccer," CCSO Working Papers 200211, University of Groningen, CCSO Centre for Economic Research.
- Roger G. Noll, 2002. "The Economics of Promotion and Relegation in Sports Leagues," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 3(2), pages 169-203, May.
- Stephen Dobson & Bill Gerrard & Simon Howe, 2000. "The determination of transfer fees in English nonleague football," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(9), pages 1145-1152.
- repec:fth:geneec:00.04 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boulier, Bryan L. & Stekler, H. O., 2003. "Predicting the outcomes of National Football League games," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 257-270.
- Angelo Cocco & J. C. H. Jones, 1997. "On going south: the economics of survival and relocation of small market NHL franchises in Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(11), pages 1537-1552.
- Su-Jane Hsieh & Scott I. Jerris & William Kross, 1999. "Quarterly Earnings Announcements and Market Risk Adjustments," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(3-4), pages 313-336.
- Seung-Hoon Yoo, 2001. "A robust estimation of hedonic price models: least absolute deviations estimation," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(1), pages 55-58.
- Jean-Marc Falter & Christophe Perignon, 2000.
"Demand for football and intramatch winning probability: an essay on the glorious uncertainty of sports,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(13), pages 1757-1765.
- Falter, J.-M. & Perignon, C., 2000. "Demand for Football and Intra-Match Winning Probability: an Essay on the Glorious Uncertainty of Sports," Research Papers by the Institute of Economics and Econometrics, Geneva School of Economics and Management, University of Geneva 2000.15, Institut d'Economie et Econométrie, Université de Genève.
- Sloane, Peter J, 1971. "The Economics of Professional Football: The Football Club as a Utility Maximiser," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 18(2), pages 121-146, June.
- Renneboog, L.D.R. & Vanbrabant, P., 2000. "Share Price Reactions to Sporty Performances of Soccer Clubs listed on the London Stock Exchange and the AIM," Discussion Paper 2000-19, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Pablo Fernández, 2007.
"Valuing companies by cash flow discounting: ten methods and nine theories,"
Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(11), pages 853-876, October.
- Fernández , Pablo, 2002. "Valuing companies by cash flow discounting: Ten methods and nine theories," IESE Research Papers D/451, IESE Business School.
- Jaume GarcÃa & PlÃ¡cido RodrÃguez, 2002. "The Determinants of Football Match Attendance Revisited," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 3(1), pages 18-38, February.
- Roger Buckland & Patricia Fraser, 2001. "Political and Regulatory Risk in Water Utilities: Beta Sensitivity in the United Kingdom," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(7&8), pages 877-904.
- Eberhard Feess & Frank Stähler, 2009. "Revenue Sharing In Professional Sports Leagues," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 56(2), pages 255-265, May.
- Alejandro Gaviria, 2000. "Is soccer dying? A time series approach," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(4), pages 275-278.
- Kothari, S P & Shanken, Jay & Sloan, Richard G, 1995. " Another Look at the Cross-Section of Expected Stock Returns," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 50(1), pages 185-224, March.
More about this item
KeywordsInternet; webové technologie; výuka webových technologií; uživatel; státní správa; veřejná správa; elektronické podnikání; elektronické obchodování; obor Manažerská informatika;
- H19 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Other
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- I0 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - General
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- A29 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Other
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-02-14 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:13159. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .