Economic Growth with Energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert M. Solow, 1956. "A Contribution to the Theory of Economic Growth," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 70(1), pages 65-94.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brada, Josef C., 2013. "The distribution of income between labor and capital is not stable: But why is that so and why does it matter?," Economic Systems, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 333-344.
- Afees A. Salisu & Umar B. Ndako & Idris Adediran, 2018. "Forecasting GDP of OPEC: The role of oil price," Working Papers 044, Centre for Econometric and Allied Research, University of Ibadan.
- repec:eee:eneeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:375-386 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeboah Asuamah, Samuel, 2017. "An econometric modelling of financial development-aggregate energy consumption nexus for Ghana," MPRA Paper 76199, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Haijun Zhao & Weichun Ma & Hongjia Dong & Ping Jiang, 2017. "Analysis of Co-Effects on Air Pollutants and CO 2 Emissions Generated by End-of-Pipe Measures of Pollution Control in China’s Coal-Fired Power Plants," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(4), pages 1-19, March.
- Nwosu Chinedu Anthony & Marcus Samuel Nnamdi, 2013. "Relating Electricity Differentials to Nigeria per Capita Income: A Distributed Lag Approach," International Journal of Business Administration, International Journal of Business Administration, Sciedu Press, vol. 4(3), pages 86-94, May.
- Di Bella, Gabriel & Grigoli, Francesco, 2017.
"Power it up: Strengthening the electricity sector to improve efficiency and support economic activity,"
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 375-386.
- Gabriel Di Bella & Francesco Grigoli, 2016. "Power It Up; Strengthening the Electricity Sector to Improve Efficiency and Support Economic Activity," IMF Working Papers 16/85, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:fan:efeefe:v:html10.3280/efe2016-002002 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:rss:jnljee:v4i5p1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jamil, Faisal & Ahmad, Eatzaz, 2010. "The relationship between electricity consumption, electricity prices and GDP in Pakistan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6016-6025, October.
- Yeboah Asuamah, Samuel, 2015. "An econometric investigation of the effect of financial development on aggregate, and disaggregate energy consumption: time series assessment for Ghana," MPRA Paper 67684, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:94-:d:125179 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00582 is not listed on IDEAS
- Muhammad Omer, 2018. "Estimating Elasticity of Transport Fuel Demand in Pakistan," SBP Working Paper Series 96, State Bank of Pakistan, Research Department.
- repec:rfh:bbejor:v:6:y:2017:i:3:p:117-129 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sule Muhammad Zubairu & Muhammad Isma'il & Abdullahi Jibrin & Odey Emmanuel & Abduljalal Abdulsalam & Amina Maiwada, 2014. "Analysis of Fuelwood Consumption in Pampaida (Millenium Village) of Kaduna State, Nigeria," Asian Bulletin of Energy Economics and Technology, Asian Online Journal Publishing Group, vol. 1(1), pages 17-23.
- repec:eco:journ2:2018-01-24 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eco:journ2:2017-06-18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kebede, Shemelis, 2017. "Modeling Energy Consumption, CO2 Emissions and Economic Growth Nexus in Ethiopia: Evidence from ARDL Approach to Cointegration and Causality Analysis," MPRA Paper 83000, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:pid:journl:v:55:y:2016:i:4:p:349-360 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEconomy; energy; capital; labor; growth; sources of growth; Adam Smith; John Stuart Mill; industrial revolution;
- Q40 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - General
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- O47 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Empirical Studies of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- Q01 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - Sustainable Development
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2007-01-14 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2007-01-14 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2007-01-14 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:1260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .