Excavating for economics in africana studies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William Darity, 1987. "Abram Harris: An Odyssey from Howard to Chicago," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 15(3), pages 4-40, December.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2002. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 1-3, January.
More about this item
Keywordsblack studies; Africana studies; African American studies; interdisciplinary studies; Black political economy; African American economists; Africana Studies; African American intellectual history;
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2008-11-11 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2008-11-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-HPE-2008-11-11 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11332. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .