Report NEP-AFR-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yoshida, Eiichi, 2008. "Transformation of a Woodworking and Furniture Industrial District in Kampala, Uganda: Dichotomous Development of SME Cluster and Large Firm Sector," IDE Discussion Papers 171, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Anne Case & Anu Garrib & Alicia Menendez & Analia Olgiati, 2008. "Paying the Piper: The High Cost of Funerals in South Africa," NBER Working Papers 14456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koohi-Kamali, Feridoon, 2008. "Intrahousehold inequality and child gender bias in Ethiopia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4755, The World Bank.
- Olusanya E. Olubusoye & Rasheed Oyaromade, 2008. "Modelling the Inflation Process in Nigeria," Research Papers RP_182, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Hazarika, Gautam & Guha-Khasnobis, Basudeb, 2008. "Household Access to Microcredit and Children's Food Security in Rural Malawi: A Gender Perspective," IZA Discussion Papers 3793, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mason, Patrick L., 2008. "Excavating for economics in africana studies," MPRA Paper 11332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Niko A Hobdari, 2008. "Tanzaniaâ€™s Equilibrium Real Exchange Rate," IMF Working Papers 08/138, International Monetary Fund.
- Arsène Kouadio & Vincent Monsan & Mamadou Gbongue, 2008. "Social Welfare and Demand for Health Care in the Urban Areas of Côte d'Ivoire," Research Papers RP_181, African Economic Research Consortium.
- John Schmitt & Ben Zipperer, 2008. "The Decline in African-American Representation in Unions and Manufacturing, 1979-2007," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-06, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- William Gabriel Brafu-Insaidoo & Camara Kwasi Obeng, 2008. "Effect of Import Liberalization on Tariff Revenue in Ghana," Research Papers RP_180, African Economic Research Consortium.
- George S. Tavlas, 2008. "The Benefits and Costs of Monetary Union in Southern Africa: A Critical Survey of the Literature," Working Papers 70, Bank of Greece.
- Bernadette Dia Kamgnia, 2008. "Distribution Impact of Public Spending in Cameroon: The Case of Health Care," Research Papers RP_179, African Economic Research Consortium.
- Harashima, Azusa, 2008. "The Impact of Tobacco Production Liberalization on Smallholders in Malawi," IDE Discussion Papers 170, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).