Report NEP-HPE-2008-11-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ctl:louvre:2001002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mason, Patrick L., 2008. "Excavating for economics in africana studies," MPRA Paper 11332, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2008. "In pursuit of balance : randomization in practice in development field experiments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4752, The World Bank.
- Abhijit V. Banerjee & Esther Duflo, 2008. "The Experimental Approach to Development Economics," NBER Working Papers 14467, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hillinger, Claude & SÃ¼ssmuth, Bernd, 2008. "The Quantity Theory of Money is Valid. The New Keynesians are Wrong!," Discussion Papers in Economics 6987, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00189221_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dan Black & Natalia Kolesnikova & Seth G. Sanders & Lowell J. Taylor, 2009. "Are children 'normal'?," Working Papers 2008-040, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Beard, Rodney, 1995. "Reconciling resource economics and ecological economics: the economics of sustainability and resilience," MPRA Paper 11443, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Nov 2008.