Rationality in a general model of choice
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Walter Bossert & Yves Sprumont & Kotaro Suzumura, 2006.
"Rationalizability of choice functions on general domains without full transitivity,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 27(3), pages 435-458, December.
- Bossert, W. & Sprumont, Y. & Suzumura, K., 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 2001-13, Centre interuniversitaire de recherche en économie quantitative, CIREQ.
- Bossert, Walter & Sprumont, Yves & Suzumura, Kotaro, 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains Without Full Transitivity," Discussion Paper 28, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- BOSSERT, Walter & SPRUMONT, Yves & SUZUMURA, Kotaro, 2001. "Rationalizability of Choice Functions on General Domains without Full Transitivity," Cahiers de recherche 2001-13, Universite de Montreal, Departement de sciences economiques.
- Moulin, Herve, 1994. "Social choice," Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications,in: R.J. Aumann & S. Hart (ed.), Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 31, pages 1091-1125 Elsevier.
- B. Douglas Bernheim & Antonio Rangel, 2007. "Toward Choice-Theoretic Foundations for Behavioral Welfare Economics," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 97(2), pages 464-470, May.
More about this item
Keywordschoice correspondence; rational; almost transitive; almost quasi-transitive;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-10-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2008-10-07 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-UPT-2008-10-07 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10860. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .