Factors Affecting The Enrollment And The Retention Of Students At Primary Education In Andhra Pradesh – A Village Level Study
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Arnaldo MAURI, 2003. "Eritrea's early stages in monetary and banking development," Departmental Working Papers 2003-28, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Ross Levine, 1997.
"Financial Development and Economic Growth: Views and Agenda,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 35(2), pages 688-726, June.
- Levine, Ross, 1996. "Financial development and economic growth : views and agenda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1678, The World Bank.
- Ravinder Rena, 2005.
"Challenges for Food Security in Eritrea: A Descriptive and Qualitative Analysis,"
African Development Review,
African Development Bank, vol. 17(2), pages 193-212.
- Rena, Ravinder, 2004. "Challenges for Food Security in Eritrea -- A Descriptive and Qualitative Analysis," MPRA Paper 10312, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Feb 2005.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary Education; Enrolment; Retention; India; Errabelly; Andhra Pradesh;
- J13 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Fertility; Family Planning; Child Care; Children; Youth
- B0 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10763. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .