Accruals, Investment and Errors-in-Variables
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsDiscretionary accruals; Earnings management; Investment; Measurement errors; Higher moments; Instrumental variable estimators.;
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- C12 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Hypothesis Testing: General
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2010-04-11 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2010-04-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-04-11 (Business Economics)
- NEP-ECM-2010-04-11 (Econometrics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pqs:wpaper:012010. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Calmes). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsuqoca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .