Report NEP-ACC-2010-04-11This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert E Verrecchia, 2010. "Accounting alchemy," BIS Working Papers 302, Bank for International Settlements.
- de la Feria, Rita & Lockwood, Ben, 2010. "Opting for Opting In? An Evaluation of the European Commission’s Proposals for Reforming VAT on Financial Services," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 927, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Jean Tirole, 2010. "Illiquidity and all its friends," BIS Working Papers 303, Bank for International Settlements.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Kocher, Martin G., 2010. "Tax compliance under tax regime changes," Discussion Papers in Economics 11443, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marius Jurgilas & Antoine Martin, 2010. "Liquidity-saving mechanisms in collateral-based RTGS payment systems," Staff Reports 438, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Jordi Jofre-Monseny, 2010. "Is agglomeration taxable?," Working Papers 2010/15, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Hyun Song Shin, 2010. "Financial intermediation and the post-crisis financial system," BIS Working Papers 304, Bank for International Settlements.
- Christian Calmès & Denis Cormier & Francois Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2010. "Accruals, Investment and Errors-in-Variables," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012010, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.
- Eliason, Marcus & Ohlsson, Henry, 2010. "Timing of death and the repeal of the Swedish inheritance tax," Working Paper Series 2010:5, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-14 is not listed on IDEAS anymore