Integration, decentralization, taxation, and revenue sharing : good governance, sustainable fiscal policy and poverty reduction as peace-keeping strategies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer & Zenker, Juliane, 2011.
"Varieties of capitalism, governance and government spending: A cross-section analysis,"
PFH Forschungspapiere/Research Papers
2011/01, PFH Private University of Applied Sciences, Göttingen.
- Ahrens, Joachim & Schweickert, Rainer & Zenker, Juliane, 2011. "Varieties of capitalism, governance and government spending: A cross-section analysis," Kiel Working Papers 1726, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Joachim Ahrens & Rainer Schweickert & Juliane Zenker, 2015. "Varieties Of Capitalism And Government Spending In Developed And Developing Countries," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 40(1), pages 113-136, March.
- Ehrke, Jürgen, 2012. "How to assist separatists in breaking up a country... or, rather, not: The role of decentralization and development assistance," MPRA Paper 44045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lkhagvadorj, Ariunaa, 2010. "Fiscal Federalism and Decentralization in Mongolia," MPRA Paper 28758, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2010.
More about this item
Keywordscentralization; decentralization; ethnic differences; fiscal federalism; fiscal planning; good governance; harmonization; integration; nation building; revenue sharing; sustainable fiscal policy; tax reform;
- H7 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
- H8 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues
- N4 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation
- O2 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pot:fiwidp:57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco Winkler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lvpotde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .