Accounting for Neighboring Effects in Measures of Spatial Concentration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paulo Guimarães & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2011. "Accounting For Neighboring Effects In Measures Of Spatial Concentration," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 678-693, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta R. Casanova & Vicente Orts & José M. Albert, 2017. "Sectoral scope and colocalisation of Spanish manufacturing industries," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Marcon, Eric & Puech, Florence, 2017. "A typology of distance-based measures of spatial concentration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 56-67.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographic Distribution of Renewable Energy Sector Industries: An Analysis Using Recent Developments in Industry Concentration Measurement," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124038, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Eric Marcon & Florence Puech, 2012. "A typology of distance-based measures of spatial concentration," Working Papers halshs-00679993, HAL.
- Behrens, Kristian & Bougna, Théophile, 2015.
"An anatomy of the geographical concentration of Canadian manufacturing industries,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 47-69.
- Kristian Behrens & Théophile Bougna, 2013. "An Anatomy of the Geographical Concentration of Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Cahiers de recherche 1327, CIRPEE.
- Nicholas Crafts & Alexander Klein, 2017.
"A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States,"
Studies in Economics
1715, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Klein, Alex, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Alexander Klein, Alexander, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 339, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Elena Lasarte & Miguel Angel Marquez Paniagua, 2014. "Decomposition of Regional Income Inequality and Neighborhood Component: A Spatial Theil Index," Working Papers. Serie EC 2014-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
KeywordsMeasures of Agglomeration; Spatial Concentration;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R39 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-01-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-01-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.