Accounting for Neighboring Effects in Measures of Spatial Concentration
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paulo Guimarães & Octávio Figueiredo & Douglas Woodward, 2011. "Accounting For Neighboring Effects In Measures Of Spatial Concentration," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(4), pages 678-693, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Elena Lasarte & Miguel Angel Marquez Paniagua, 2014. "Decomposition of Regional Income Inequality and Neighborhood Component: A Spatial Theil Index," Working Papers. Serie EC 2014-03, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Crafts, Nicholas & Alexander Klein, Alexander, 2017.
"A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States,"
CAGE Online Working Paper Series
339, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Nicholas Crafts & Alexander Klein, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," Studies in Economics 1715, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Crafts, Nicholas & Klein, Alex, 2017. "A Long-Run Perspective on the Spatial Concentration of Manufacturing Industries in the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12257, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Behrens, Kristian & Bougna, Théophile, 2015.
"An anatomy of the geographical concentration of Canadian manufacturing industries,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 47-69.
- Kristian Behrens & Théophile Bougna, 2013. "An Anatomy of the Geographical Concentration of Canadian Manufacturing Industries," Cahiers de recherche 1327, CIRPEE.
- Marcon, Eric & Puech, Florence, 2017. "A typology of distance-based measures of spatial concentration," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 56-67.
- Eric Marcon & Florence Puech, 2012. "A typology of distance-based measures of spatial concentration," Working Papers halshs-00679993, HAL.
- Marta R. Casanova & Vicente Orts & José M. Albert, 2017. "Sectoral scope and colocalisation of Spanish manufacturing industries," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 19(1), pages 65-92, January.
- Register, D. Lane & Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Jensen, Kimberly L. & Menard, R. Jamey & Wilcox, Michael D., 2012. "Geographic Distribution of Renewable Energy Sector Industries: An Analysis Using Recent Developments in Industry Concentration Measurement," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124038, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
KeywordsMeasures of Agglomeration; Spatial Concentration;
- R12 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Size and Spatial Distributions of Regional Economic Activity; Interregional Trade (economic geography)
- R39 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Other
- C49 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Other
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-GEO-2010-01-16 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-URE-2010-01-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:por:fepwps:353. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fepuppt.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .