The Philippine Industrial Sector: Policies, Programs and Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Herrin, Alejandro N. & Pernia, Ernesto M., 1986.
"Factors Affecting the Choice of Location: A Survey of Foreign and Local Firms in the Philippines,"
WP 1986-03, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Herrin, Alejandro N. & Pernia, Ernesto M., 1987. "Factors Affecting the Choice of Location: A Survey of Foreign and Local Firms in the Philippines," Philippine Journal of Development JPD 1987 Vol. XIV No. 1-e, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lamberte, Mario B. & Yap, Josef T. & Medalla, Erlinda M. & Manasan, Rosario G. & Untalan, Teodoro S., 1989. "A Study of the Export Financing System in the Philippines," Working Papers WP 1989-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Remolona, Eli M. & Mangahas, Mahar & Pante, Filologo Jr., 1986. "Foreign debt, balance of payments, and the economic crisis of the Philippines in 1983-1984," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 14(8), pages 993-1018, August.
- Manasan, Rosario G., 1988. "A Review of Investment Incentives in ASEAN Countries," Working Papers WP 1988-27, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ma. Teresa S. DueÃƒÂ±as-Caparas, 2006. "Determinants of Export Performance in the Philippine Manufacturing Sector," Microeconomics Working Papers 22042, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mendoza, Edwin Gil Q., 1994. "Shipbuilding/Repair and Boatbuilding Industry," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Macasaquit, Mari-Len R., 2008. "Industrial Agglomeration in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2008-14, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Trabajo, Frances Myra, 1994. "Agricultural Machinery Industry," Research Paper Series RPS 1994-04, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsindustry sector; industrial policies; industrial growth; industrial waste;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:wpaper:wp_1990-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.