Value Chain Analysis of the Wood Processing Industry in the Philippines
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aldaba, Rafaelita M., 2014. "The Philippine Manufacturing Industry Roadmap: Agenda for New Industrial Policy, High Productivity Jobs, and Inclusive Growth," Discussion Papers DP 2014-32, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Israel, Danilo C., 2016. "Nongovernment Reforestation in the Philippines: Ways Forward," Research Paper Series RPS 2016-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Poblador, Niceto & Solis, Adriano & Ybanez, Roy & Aragon, Bienvenido, 1983. "Studies on the Wood-Based Furniture, Leather Products and Footwear Manufacturing Industries in the Philippines," Working Papers WP 1983-01, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tham, La Thi & Pretzsch, Jürgen & Darr, Dietrich, 2020. "Asian timber value chains- a systematic review and research agenda," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 112(C).
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Martinico-Perez, Marianne Faith G. & Schandl, Heinz & Fishman, Tomer & Tanikawa, Hiroki, 2018. "The Socio-Economic Metabolism of an Emerging Economy: Monitoring Progress of Decoupling of Economic Growth and Environmental Pressures in the Philippines," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 147(C), pages 155-166.
More about this item
KeywordsPhilippines; value chain; Caraga region; wood processing; problems and issues;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-SEA-2017-03-12 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2017-05. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Aniceto Orbeta (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.