Report NEP-SEA-2017-03-12This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ho, Sin-Yu, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Determinants of Stock Market Development: Evidence from Malaysia," MPRA Paper 77232, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Hanna, Rema & Kyle, Jordan & Olken, Benjamin & Sumarto, Sudarno, 2017. "Contracting out the Last-Mile of Service Delivery: Subsidized Food Distribution in Indonesia," CEPR Discussion Papers 11857, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Israel, Danilo C. & Bunao, David Feliks M., 2017. "Value Chain Analysis of the Wood Processing Industry in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-05, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Kis-Katos, Krisztina & Pieters, Janneke & Sparrow, Robert, 2017. "Globalization and Social Change: Gender-Specific Effects of Trade Liberalization in Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 10552, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Quan-Hoang Vuong & Hiep-Hung Pham & Thu Trang Vuong, 2017. "Effects of gender, education and health communication on the regularity of physical exercise: a 2016 Vietnamese cross-section survey," Working Papers CEB 17-009, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Andrew Rosser & Mohamad Fahmi, 2016. "The Political Economy of Teacher Management in Decentralized Indonesia," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201602, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Dec 2016.
- Paul-Olivier KLEIN & Rima TURK & Laurent WEILL, 2017. "How Religiosity Shapes Investor Behavior: Sukuk Issuances During Ramadan," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2017-01, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Lota Dabio Tamini & Sorgho Zakaria, 2016. "Trade in environmental goods: how important are trade costs elasticities?," Cahiers de recherche CREATE 2016-3, CREATE.
- Hardiyana, Aan & Yusup, Maulana & Sidharta, Iwan, 2015. "Perception of Work and Commitment toward Employee Satisfaction on Non-Ministerial Government Agencies in Bandung Indonesia," MPRA Paper 77075, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2015.
- Benedikte Bjerge & Nina Torm & Neda Trifkovic, 2016. "Gender matters: Private sector training in Vietnamese SMEs," WIDER Working Paper Series 149, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Kim, Soyoung & Mehrotra, Aaron, 2017. "Effects of monetary and macro-prudential policies – evidence from inflation targeting economies in the Asia-Pacific region and potential implications for China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 4/2017, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Tsoy, Lyubov & Heshmati, Almas, 2017. "Impact of Financial Crises on Dynamics of Capital Structure: Evidence from Korean Listed Companies," IZA Discussion Papers 10554, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- De La Rica, Sara & Gortazar, Lucas, 2017. "Digitalization at work, Job Tasks and Wages: Cross-Country evidence from PIAAC1," GLO Discussion Paper Series 22, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Zhang, Yuan & Wan, Guanghua, 2017. "Exploring the Trade–Urbanization Nexus in Developing Economies: Evidence and Implications," ADBI Working Papers 636, Asian Development Bank Institute.