Crop Insurance: Security for Farmers and Agricultural Stakeholders in the Face of Seasonal Climate Variability
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reyes, Celia M. & Mina, Christian D. & Agbon, Adrian D. & Arboneda, Arkin, 2017. "Crop Insurance Program of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation: Integrative Report from the Five Case Regions in the Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-39, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M. & Gloria, Reneli Ann B. & Mercado, Sarah Joy P., 2015. "Review of Design and Implementation of the Agricultural Insurance Programs of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation," Discussion Papers DP 2015-07, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Conrado, Vilma & Tuscano, Jocelyn & Oñate, Beatriz & Torio, Erwin & Umengan, Jane & Paat, Nina Klare, 2017. "Evaluation of the Impact of Agricultural Insurance Program of the Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation on Agricultural Producers in Region 02 (Cagayan Valley), Philippines," Discussion Papers DP 2017-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
More about this item
Keywordsseasonal climate forecast (SCF); agricultural credit; crop insurance; Philippine Crop Insurance Corporation (PCIC);
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-01-10 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENV-2010-01-10 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2010-01-10 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MFD-2010-01-10 (Microfinance)
- NEP-RMG-2010-01-10 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:phd:dpaper:dp_2009-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aniceto Orbeta) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/pidgvph.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .