Report NEP-IAS-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Domingo, Sonny N. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Crop Insurance: Security for Farmers and Agricultural Stakeholders in the Face of Seasonal Climate Variability," Discussion Papers DP 2009-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Dirk Broeders & An Chen & Birgit Koos, 2009. "An institutional evaluation of pension funds and life insurance companies," DNB Working Papers 227, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:3/09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Fonseca, Raquel & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Galama, Titus & Kapteyn, Arie, 2009. "On The Rise of Health Spending and Longevity," IZA Discussion Papers 4622, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Manasan, Rosario G., 2009. "Social Insurance in the Philippines: Responding to the Global Financial Crisis and Beyond," Discussion Papers DP 2009-23, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hiromi Saito & Wataru Suzuki, 2009. "Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Mixed Medical Care Services in Japan ～ What is Equity? ～," GRIPS Discussion Papers 08-19, National Graduate Institute for Policy Studies.
- Dlugosz, Stephan & Stephan, Gesine & Wilke, Ralf A., 2009. "Fixing the leak: Unemployment incidence before and after the 2006 reform of unemployment benefits in Germany," IAB Discussion Paper 200925, Institut für Arbeitsmarkt- und Berufsforschung (IAB), Nürnberg [Institute for Employment Research, Nuremberg, Germany].
- Domingo, Sonny N. & Gonzales, Kathrina G. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Policy Options for Rice and Corn Farmers in the Face of Seasonal Climate Variability," Discussion Papers DP 2009-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Fatih Karahan & Serdar Ozkan, 2009. "On the Persistence of Income Shocks over the Life Cycle: Evidence and Implications," PIER Working Paper Archive 09-045, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Nicolas R. Ziebarth & Martin Karlsson, 2009. "The Effects of Expanding the Generosity of the Statutory Sickness Insurance System," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 245, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Ines Läufer & Christine Wolfgramm, 2009. "Soziale Sicherungssysteme in der Sozialen Marktwirtschaft: im Spannungsfeld zwischen Sozialpolitik und Markt?," Otto-Wolff-Institut Discussion Paper Series 04/2009, Otto-Wolff-Institut für Wirtschaftsordnung, Köln, Deutschland.
- Maude Toussaint-Comeau & Jonathan Hartley, 2009. "Health and the savings of insured versus uninsured, working-age households in the U.S," Working Paper Series WP-09-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.