Theoretical and Empirical Analysis of Mixed Medical Care Services in Japan ～ What is Equity? ～
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:lje:journl:v:2:y:2007:i:2:p:27-48 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2001. "The Impact of Budgets on the Poor: Tax and Benefit," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0110, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Lavy, V. & Quigley, J.M., 1993. "Willingness to Pay for the Quality and Intensity of Midical Care; Low- Income Households in Ghana," Papers 94, World Bank - Living Standards Measurement.
- Ablo, Emmanuel & Reinikka, Ritva, 1998. "Do budgets really matter? - evidence from public spending on education and health in Uganda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1926, The World Bank.
- Agar Brugiavini & Noemi Pace, 2011. "Extending Health Insurance: Effects of the National Health Insurance Scheme in Ghana," RSCAS Working Papers 2011/27, European University Institute.
- Aaron, Henry & McGuire, Martin, 1970. "Public Goods and Income Distribution," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 38(6), pages 907-920, November.
- Ssewanyana, Sarah & Nabyonga, Juliet O. & Kasirye, Ibrahim & Lawson, David, 2004.
"Demand for Health Care Services in Uganda: Implications for Poverty Reduction,"
150529, Economic Policy Research Centre (EPRC).
- Kasirye, Ibrahim & Ssewanyana, Sarah & Nabyonga, Juliet & Lawson, David, 2004. "Demand for health care services in Uganda: Implications for poverty reduction," MPRA Paper 8558, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Edward Morey & Kathleen Rossmann, 2008. "Calculating, With Income Effects, the Compensating Variation for a State Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(2), pages 83-90, February.
- van de Walle, Dominique, 1998. "Assessing the welfare impacts of public spending," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 365-379, March.
- Jehu-Appiah, Caroline & Aryeetey, Genevieve & Spaan, Ernst & de Hoop, Thomas & Agyepong, Irene & Baltussen, Rob, 2011. "Equity aspects of the National Health Insurance Scheme in Ghana: Who is enrolling, who is not and why?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 157-165, January.
- Ahmed Nawaz Hakro & Muhammed Akram, 2007. "The Incidence of Government Expenditures on Education and Health: Microeconomic Evidence from Pakistan," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 12(2), pages 27-48, Jul-Dec.
More about this item
KeywordsMixed treatments; Equity in access to health care; Freedom of choice in health care; Contingent Valuation Method.;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2010-01-10 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2010-01-10 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ngi:dpaper:08-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gripsjp.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .