Report NEP-MFD-2010-01-10This is the archive for NEP-MFD, a report on new working papers in the area of Microfinance. Olivier Dagnelie issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonardo Becchetti & Pierluigi Conzo, 2009. "Creditworthiness as a signal of trustworthiness: field experiment in microfinance and consequences on causality in impact studies," Econometica Working Papers wp17, Econometica.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Badiola, Jocelyn Alma R., 2009. "The Impact of the Global Financial Crisis on Rural and Microfinance in Asia," Discussion Papers DP 2009-24 (revised), Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Helena Marrez & Mathias Schmit, 2009. "Credit risk analysis in microcredit: How does gender matter?," Working Papers CEB 09-053.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Domingo, Sonny N. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Crop Insurance: Security for Farmers and Agricultural Stakeholders in the Face of Seasonal Climate Variability," Discussion Papers DP 2009-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Domingo, Sonny N. & Gonzales, Kathrina G. & Mina, Christian D. & Reyes, Celia M., 2009. "Policy Options for Rice and Corn Farmers in the Face of Seasonal Climate Variability," Discussion Papers DP 2009-11, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.