Economic situation of eastern Poland and population migration movement
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Miroslaw Biczkowski & Iwona Müller-Fraczek & Joanna Muszynska & Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Justyna Wilk, 2014.
"The Delimitation Of Bipolar Metropolitan Area Within The Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region,"
Institute of Economic Research, vol. 5(2), pages 101-122, June.
- Miroslaw Biczkowski & Iwona Muller-Fraczek & Joanna Muszynska & Michal Bernard Pietrzak & Justyna Wilk, 2014. "The Delimitation of Bipolar Metropolitan Area within the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Region," Working Papers 3/2014, Institute of Economic Research, revised May 2014.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic situation; internal migration; synthetic measure; ratio analysis; classification;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O15 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
- R11 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - Regional Economic Activity: Growth, Development, Environmental Issues, and Changes
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-08-20 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pes:wpaper:2013:no29. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adam P. Balcerzak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ibgtopl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .