On the Persistence of Income Shocks over the Life Cycle: Evidence and Implications, Second Version
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arslan, Yavuz & Taskin, Temel, 2011.
"Price search, consumption inequality, and expenditure inequality over the life cycle,"
34874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Temel Taskin & Bulent Guler & Yavuz Arslan, 2014. "Price Search, Consumption Inequality, and Expenditure Inequality over the Life Cycle," 2014 Meeting Papers 819, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Yavuz Arslan & Temel Taskin, 2012. "Price Search, Consumption Inequality, and Expenditure Inequality over the Life Cycle," Working Papers 1212, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- David Weiss & Cezar Santos, 2011. "Why Not Settle Down Already? A Quantitative Question," 2011 Meeting Papers 921, Society for Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
Keywords: Idiosyncratic income risk; Incomplete markets models; Earnings persistence; Consumption insurance;
- C33 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D91 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - Role and Effects of Psychological, Emotional, Social, and Cognitive Factors on Decision Making
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pen:papers:10-012. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dolly Guarini). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .