Dutch Disease in Tourism Economies. Evidence from Spain
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & Pereyra, Juan Sebastián & Such, María Jesús & Pulina, Manuela, 2011.
"Causalidad entre turismo y crecimiento económico de largo plazo: una revisión crítica de la literatura econométrica
[Causality between tourism and long-term economic growth: a critical review of th," MPRA Paper 37332, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Tanja Broz & Dinko Dubravcic, 2011. "The Dutch Disease in Unwonted Places. Why has Croatia been Infected while Slovenia Remains in Good Health?," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 9(1), pages 47-66.
- Jaume Garau Taberner & Carles Manera, 2006. "The Recent Evolution and Impact of Tourism in the Mediterranean: The Case of Island Regions, 1990-2002," Working Papers 2006.108, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Brida, Juan Gabriel & London, Silvia & Rojas, Mara, 2012.
"El turismo como motor de crecimiento económico: impacto de las preferencias intertemporales de los agentes
[The tourism as economic growth engine: the impact of the agents time preferences]," MPRA Paper 36607, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- JG. Brida & M. Pulina, 2010. "A literature review on the tourism-led-growth hypothesis," Working Paper CRENoS 201017, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
More about this item
KeywordsDutch disease; economic growth; sustainable tourism;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-07-11 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pdm:wpaper:2005/01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Centre de Recerca Econòmica (UIB ·"Sa Nostra")). General contact details of provider: http://www.cre.sanostra.es .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.