Coalitions in the airline industry: an empirical approach
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Alderighi, Marco & Gaggero, Alberto A. & Piga, Claudio A., 2015.
"The effect of code-share agreements on the temporal profile of airline fares,"
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice,
Elsevier, vol. 79(C), pages 42-54.
- Marco Alderighi & Alberto A. Gaggero & Claudio A. Piga, 2014. "The effect of code-share agreements on the temporal profile of airline fares," Working Paper series 27_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- repec:eee:transe:v:116:y:2018:i:c:p:90-101 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alderighi, Marco & Gaggero, Alberto A., 2014. "The effects of global alliances on international flight frequencies: Some evidence from Italy," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 30-33.
- repec:kap:revind:v:54:y:2019:i:1:d:10.1007_s11151-018-9636-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Marco Alderighi, 2013. "Air accessibility and the export of Italian manufacture in Europe: Evidence at regional level," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1304, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:134-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jotrge:v:71:y:2018:i:c:p:182-197 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsDiscrete choice model; Oneworld; Sky Team; Star Alliance.;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- L10 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - General
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-BEC-2012-03-08 (Business Economics)
- NEP-COM-2012-03-08 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-HME-2012-03-08 (Heterodox Microeconomics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-03-08 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pav:wpaper:165. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Paolo Bonomolo) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Paolo Bonomolo to update the entry or send us the correct email address. General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dppavit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.