Report NEP-TRE-2012-03-08This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Xubei Luo & Nong Zhu & Heng-fu Zou, 2012. "China's lagging region development and targeted transportation infrastructure investments," CEMA Working Papers 536, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- David Bartolini & Alberto Gaggero, 2012. "Coalitions in the airline industry: an empirical approach," Quaderni di Dipartimento 165, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Quantitative Methods.
- Burks, Stephen V. & Guy, Frederick, 2012. "What Are Over-the-Road Truckers Paid For? Evidence from an Exogenous Regulatory Change on the Role of Social Comparisons and Work Organization in Wage Determination," IZA Discussion Papers 6375, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Figuières & Fabien Prieur & Mabel Tidball, 2012. "Public Infrastructure, non Cooperative Investments and Endogenous Growth," Working Papers 12-07, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2012.
- Adamos Adamou & Sofronis Clerides & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2012. "Designing Carbon Taxation Schemes for Automobiles: A Simulation Exercise for Germany," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2012, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Roger Fouquet, 2012. "Trends in Income and Price Elasticities of Transport Demand (1850-2010)," Working Papers 2012-01, BC3.
- Andrea Balluchi & Luca Benvenuti & Maria D. Di Benedetto & Alberto L. Sangiovanni–Vincentelli, 2012. "The Design of dynamical observers for hybrid systems: Theory and Application to an Automotive Control Problem," DIS Technical Reports 2012-01, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Allen Sørensen, 2012. "Additive versus multiplicative trade costs and the gains from trade," Economics Working Papers 2012-07, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Shanjun Li & Joshua Linn & Erich Muehlegger, 2012. "Gasoline Taxes and Consumer Behavior," NBER Working Papers 17891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Nancy Qian, 2012. "On the Road: Access to Transportation Infrastructure and Economic Growth in China," NBER Working Papers 17897, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.