REGIONAL LABOUR MARKETS DURING DEREGULATION IN INDONESIA Have the Outer Islands Been Left Behind?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Chris Manning, 1996. "Regional Labour Markets During Deregulation in Indonesia: Have the Outer Islands Been Left Behind?," Trade and Development 96/12, Australian National University, Department of Economics.
- Manning, Chris J., 1997. "Regional labor markets during deregulation in Indonesia : have the Outer Islands been left behind?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1728, The World Bank.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jian, Tianlun & Sachs, Jeffrey D. & Warner, Andrew M., 1996.
"Trends in regional inequality in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 1-21.
- Jian, T & Sachs, J-D & Warner, A-M, 1995. "Trends in Regional Inequality in China," Papers 518, Harvard - Institute for International Development.
- Tianlun Jian & Jeffrey D. Sachs & Andrew M. Warner, 1996. "Trends in Regional Inequality in China," NBER Working Papers 5412, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hill, Hal, 1983. "Choice of Technique in the Indonesian Weaving Industry," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 31(2), pages 337-353, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pas:papers:1996-12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sandra Zec). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asanuau.html .