Computational rationality and voluntary provision of public goods: an agent-based simulation model
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
KeywordsComputational Economics; Agent-based models; Social Dilemmas; Collective Action; Public Goods;
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- D64 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Altruism; Philanthropy; Intergenerational Transfers
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2009-03-14 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-CMP-2009-03-14 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2009-03-14 (Public Economics)
- NEP-SOC-2009-03-14 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:par:dipeco:2009-ep02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Andrea Lasagni) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feparit.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .