Report NEP-CMP-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Roberto Patuelli & Aura Reggiani & Peter Nijkamp & Norbert Schanne, 2009. "Neural Networks for Cross-Sectional Employment Forecasts: A Comparison of Model Specifications for Germany," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0903, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.
- M. Raimondi, 2009. "Computational rationality and voluntary provision of public goods: an agent-based simulation model," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200911 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Atolia, Manoj & Yoshinori, Kurokawa, 2008. "Variety Trade and Skill Premium in a Calibrated General Equilibrium Model: The Case of Mexico," MPRA Paper 13698, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eyckmans, Johan & Finus, Michael & Rundshagen, Bianca, 2009. "Simulating a Sequential Coalition Formation Process for the Climate Change Problem: First Come, but Second Served?," Stirling Economics Discussion Papers 2009-08, University of Stirling, Division of Economics.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang, 2009. "The Evaluation of American Compound Option Prices Under Stochastic Volatility Using the Sparse Grid Approach," Research Paper Series 245, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:13818 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Daniel Thiel & Vincent Hovelaque & Thi Le Hoa Vo, 2009. "Impact of inventory inaccuracy on service-level quality: A simulation analysis," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 09-01, INRA UMR SMART.
- Privileggi, Fabio, 2008. "On the transition dynamics in endogenous recombinant growth models," POLIS Working Papers 120, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Alex Izurieta & Ajit Singh, 2008. "Does fast Growth in India and China harm U.S. Workers? Insights from Simulation Evidence," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp378, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Satoshi Myojo & Hiroshi Ohashi, 2009. "Assessing the Consequences of a Horizontal Merger and its Remedies in a Dynamic Environment," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-609, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Shiko Maruyama, 2009. "Estimating Sequential-move Games by a Recursive Conditioning Simulator," Discussion Papers 2009-01, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Nicola Bruti-Liberati & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Eckhard Platen & Erik Schlogl, 2009. "Alternative Defaultable Term Structure Models," Research Paper Series 242, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.