Report NEP-SOC-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nathan Nunn & Leonard Wantchekon, 2009. "The Slave Trade and the Origins of Mistrust in Africa," NBER Working Papers 14783, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "Assessing trust through social capital? A possible experimental answer," POLIS Working Papers 119, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Luca Andriani & Dimitrios Karyampas, 2009. "A New Proxy of Social Capital and the Economic Performance across the Italian Regions," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0903, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Oskar Nupia, 2009. "Trust and Trade," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 005345, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Ogilvie, S. & Küpker, M. & Maegraith, J., 2009. "Community Characteristics and Demographic Development: Three Württemberg Communities, 1558 - 1914," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0910, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," NRN working papers 2009-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Gary Bolton & Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels, 2009. "Engineering Trust - Reciprocity in the Production of Reputation Information," Working Paper Series in Economics 42, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 22 Jan 2011.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Group Selection: The quest for social preferences," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 712, Stockholm School of Economics.
- M. Raimondi & A. Arrighetti, 2009. "Social capital, local institutions, and cooperation between firms," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP03, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- M. Raimondi, 2009. "Computational rationality and voluntary provision of public goods: an agent-based simulation model," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).