Report NEP-CBE-2009-03-14This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Erik Monsen & Diemo Urbig, 2009. "Perceptions of Efficacy, Control, and Risk: A Theory of Mixed Control," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-018, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Gary Bolton & Ben Greiner & Axel Ockenfels, 2009. "Engineering Trust - Reciprocity in the Production of Reputation Information," Working Paper Series in Economics 42, University of Cologne, Department of Economics, revised 22 Jan 2011.
- Francesca Bortolami & Luigi Mittone, 2009. "Does Participating in a Collective Decision Affect the Levels of Contributions Provided? An Experimental Investigation," CEEL Working Papers 0902, Cognitive and Experimental Economics Laboratory, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Migheli, Matteo, 2009. "Assessing trust through social capital? A possible experimental answer," POLIS Working Papers 119, Institute of Public Policy and Public Choice - POLIS.
- Salomonsson, Marcus, 2009. "Group Selection: The quest for social preferences," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 712, Stockholm School of Economics.
- M. Raimondi, 2009. "Computational rationality and voluntary provision of public goods: an agent-based simulation model," Economics Department Working Papers 2009-EP02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Franz Hackl & Martin Halla & Gerald J. Pruckner, 2009. "Volunteering and the State," NRN working papers 2009-01, The Austrian Center for Labor Economics and the Analysis of the Welfare State, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Hermann Brandstätter & Werner Güth & Hartmut Kliemt, 2009. "Psychology and Economics rather than Psychology versus Economics: Cultural differences but no barriers!," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-017, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Booth, Alison L. & Nolen, Patrick J., 2009. "Gender Differences in Risk Behaviour: Does Nurture Matter?," IZA Discussion Papers 4026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Stanton, Angela A., 2008. "Neuroeconomics: A Critique of ‘Neuroeconomics: A Critical Reconsideration’," MPRA Paper 13957, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2009.
- Sudipta Sarangi & Tibor Besedes & Cary Deck & Mikhael Shor, . "Age Effects and Heuristics in Decision Making," Departmental Working Papers 2009-03, Department of Economics, Louisiana State University.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2009. "Economists in the PITS?," IEW - Working Papers 406, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.