2009 Precision Agricultural Services Dealership Survey Results
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hughes, James W. & Barbezat, Daniel P., 1996. "Basing-Point Pricing and the Stahlwerksverband: An Examination of the “New Competitive School”," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 56(01), pages 215-222, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lambert, Dayton M. & English, Burton C. & Harper, David C. & Larkin, Sherry L. & Larson, James A. & Mooney, Daniel F. & Roberts, Roland K. & Velandia, Margarita & Reeves, Jeanne M., 2014. "Adoption and Frequency of Precision Soil Testing in Cotton Production," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 39(1), April.
- Smith, Craig M. & Dhuyvetter, Kevin C. & Kastens, Terry L. & Kastens, Dietrich & Smith, Logan, 2013. "Economics of Precision Agricultural Technologies Across the Great Plains," Journal of the ASFMRA, American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers.
More about this item
Keywordsprecision agriculture; geographic information systems (GIS); crop input dealer; variable rate application; site-specific agriculture; technology adoption;
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
- O30 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - General
- L84 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Personal, Professional, and Business Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pae:wpaper:09-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Debby Weber). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dapurus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .