Do managers and experts agree? A comparison of alternative sources of trade facilitation data
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Alberto Behar, 2010. "Do managers and experts agree? A comparison of alternative sources of trade facilitation data," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-29, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:wsi:jicepx:v:03:y:2012:i:02:n:s1793993312500147 is not listed on IDEAS
- Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Suárez-Burguet, Celestino, 2012.
"Trade policy versus trade facilitation: An application using good old OLS,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 6, pages 1-38.
- Márquez-Ramos, Laura & Martínez-Zarzoso, Inmaculada & Suárez-Burguet, Celestino, 2011. "Trade policy versus trade facilitation: An application using Good Old OLS," Economics Discussion Papers 2011-38, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Patricia Sourdin & Richard Pomfret, 2012. "Trade Facilitation," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 14596.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade facilitations; Enterprise Surveys; Logistics Performance Index; Doing Business; Enabling Trade Index; Gravity models; Firm heterogeneity;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N70 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - General, International, or Comparative
- O24 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Development Planning and Policy - - - Trade Policy; Factor Movement; Foreign Exchange Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-09-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-BEC-2010-09-18 (Business Economics)
- NEP-INT-2010-09-18 (International Trade)
- NEP-MIC-2010-09-18 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:503. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.