Report NEP-MIC-2010-09-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Vaishnavi Srivathsan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Songzi Du & Yair Livne, 2010. "Chaos and Unraveling in Matching Markets," Papers 1009.0769, arXiv.org.
- Tomohiro Hirano & Noriyuki Yanagawa, 2010. "Asset Bubbles, Endogenous Growth, and Financial Frictions," CARF F-Series CARF-F-223, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo, revised Sep 2010.
- Ciliberto, Federico & Kuminoff, Nicolai, 2010. "Public Policy and Market Competition: How the Master Settlement Agreement Changed the Cigarette Industry," MPRA Paper 24883, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioannis Lazopoulos, 2010. "Optimal Intermediation Under Aggregate Consumption Uncertainty," School of Economics Discussion Papers 0710, School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Armstrong, Mark & Zhou, Jidong, 2010. "Exploding offers and buy-now discounts," MPRA Paper 24849, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luca Corazzini & Filippo Pavesi & Beatrice Petrovich & Luca Stanca, 2010. "Influential Listeners: An Experiment on Persuasion Bias in Social Networks," Working Papers 196, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
- Hitoshi Matsushima, 2010. "Finitely Repeated Prisoners' Dilemma with Small Fines: Penance Contract," CARF F-Series CARF-F-208, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- Pietro Dindo & Jan Tuinstra, 2010. "A class of evolutionary models for participation games with negative feedback," LEM Papers Series 2010/14, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Olga Nottmeyer, 2010. "Does Intermarriage Pay Off?: A Panel Data Analysis," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 314, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Federico Ravenna, 2010. "The Impact of Inflation Targeting: Testing the Good Luck Hypothesis," Cahiers de recherche 1029, CIRPEE.
- L'Haridon, Olivier & Malherbet, Franck & Pérez-Duarte, Sébastien, 2010. "Does Bargaining Matter in the Small Firm Matching Model?," IZA Discussion Papers 5181, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Robert A. Ritz, 2010. "A new version of Edgeworth's taxation paradox," Economics Series Working Papers 502, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Cioffi, Antonio & Santeramo, Fabio Gaetano & Vitale, Cosimo, 2010. "The price stabilization effects of the EU entry price scheme for fruits and vegetables," MPRA Paper 24828, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Johannes, Jan & Van Bellegem, Sébastien & Vanhems, Anne, 2010. "Iterative Regularization in Nonparametric Instrumental Regression," IDEI Working Papers 630, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Stephan Meier & Matthias Sutter, 2010. "Group Membership, Competition, and Altruistic versus Antisocial Punishment: Evidence from Randomly Assigned Army Groups," Working Papers 2010-24, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Alberto Behar, 2010. "Do managers and experts agree? A comparison of alternative sources of trade facilitation data," Economics Series Working Papers 503, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Nitz, Lawrence H., 2010. "Who Loses: An examination of losses in housing net worth, non-housing assets, and total savings from 2007 to 2008 among American families," MPRA Paper 24897, University Library of Munich, Germany.