The Nature of Employment in India's Services Sector: Exploring the Heterogeneity
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hardle, W. & Jerison, M., 1990.
"Cross section Engel curves over time,"
CORE Discussion Papers
1990016, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- HÄRDLE, Wolfgang & JERISON, Michael, 1991. "Cross section Engel curves over time," CORE Discussion Papers RP 991, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Wolfgang HÄRDLE & Michael JERISON, 1991. "Cross section Engel Curves over Time," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 1991045, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Geoffrey Lancaster & Pushkar Maitra & Ranjan Ray, 2008. "Household Expenditure Patterns and Gender Bias: Evidence from Selected Indian States," Oxford Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 133-157.
- Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2004. "For Whom Reduced Prices Count: A Censored Quantile Regression Analysis Of Vegetable Demand," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20172, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Falvey, Rodney E & Gemmell, Norman, 1996. "Are Services Income-Elastic? Some New Evidence," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 42(3), pages 257-269, September.
- Gustavsen, Geir Waehler & Jolliffe, Dean & Rickertsen, Kyrre, 2008. "Censored Quantile Regression and Purchases of Ice Cream," 2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida 6534, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Beatty, Timothy K.M., 2006. "Zero Expenditures and Engel Curve Estimation," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21052, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K L Krishna & Deb Kusum Das & Abdul Azeez Erumban & Suresh Aggarwal & Pilu Chandra Das, 2016. "Productivity Dynamics in India's Service Sector: An Industry-Level Perspective," Working Papers id:11401, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsServices; India; Employment; Educational requirements; Wages; Contracts;
- C21 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
- L80 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - General
- J30 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-10-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2009-10-10 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-LAB-2009-10-10 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxf:wpaper:452. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Pouliquen). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sfeixuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .