Linguistic and Economic Characteristics of Francophone Minorities in Canada: A Comparison of Ontario and New Brunswick
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adelman, Irma & Robinson, Sherman, 1988. "Macroeconomic adjustment and income distribution : Alternative models applied to two economies," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 23-44, July.
- Bourguignon, Francois & Branson, William H. & de Melo, Jaime, 1992. "Adjustment and income distribution : A micro-macro model for counterfactual analysis," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 17-39, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Grenier, Gilles, 2001.
"Immigration, langues et performance économique : le Québec et l’Ontario entre 1970 et 1995,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(3), pages 305-338, septembre.
- Grenier, G., 2000. "Immigration, langues et performance economique: le Quebec et l'Ontario entre 1970 et 1995," Working Papers 0006e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Serge Nadeau, 2009. "Another Look at the Francophone Wage Gap in Canada:Public vs Private Sector, Quebec vs Outside Quebec," Working Papers 0912E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsCANADA; DEMOGRAPHY; MINORITY GROUPS;
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
- J15 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Minorities, Races, Indigenous Peoples, and Immigrants; Non-labor Discrimination
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:96010e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .