Natural Gas Trade in North America: Building Up to the NAFTA
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Andre Plourde, 1993. "Natural Gas Trade in North America: Building up to the NAFTA," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 51-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jayadevappa, Ravishankar & Chhatre, Sumedha, 2000. "International trade and environmental quality: a survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 175-194, February.
- Rodriguez-Padilla, Victor & Vargas, Rosio, 1996. "Energy reform in Mexico. A new development model or modernization of statism?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 265-274, March.
More about this item
Keywordsnatural resources ; energy ; trade agreements;
- F0 - International Economics - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ott:wpaper:9313e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Ritchot). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deottca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .