Tax Treaties, Renegotiations, and Foreign Direct Investment
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Davies, Ronald B., 2003. "Tax Treaties, Renegotiations, and Foreign Direct Investment," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 251-273, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Millimet & Abdullah Kumas, 2007. "Reassessing the Effects of Bilateral Tax Treaties on US FDI Activity," Departmental Working Papers 0704, Southern Methodist University, Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Lindsay Oldenski & Nicholas Sly, 2011. "Separating the Opposing Effects of Bilateral Tax Treaties," NBER Working Papers 17480, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ronald B. Davies & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Ayça Tekin-Koru, 2009.
"The Effect of Tax Treaties on Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Microdata,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(1), pages 77-110, January.
- Davies, Ronald & Norback, Pehr-Johan & Tekin-Koru, Ayca, 2007. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Microdata," MPRA Paper 6031, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davies, Ronald B. & Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Tekin-Koru, Ayça, 2010. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Microdata," Working Paper Series 833, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Ronald B Davies & Pehr-Johan Norbäck & Ayça Tekin-Koru, 2007. "The Effect of Tax Treaties on Multinational Firms: New Evidence from Microdata," Working Papers 0721, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Lobanov, Mikhail & Zvezdanovic-Lobanova, Elena, 2015. "Double Taxation Treaties as a Factor of Cross-border Investment Activity," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 92-111, February.
- Mário MARQUES & Carlos PINHO, 2014. "Effects of Corporate Taxation and Bilateral Tax Treaties on European Multinationals’ Investment, 2005-2009. A Multi-Country Analysis," Applied Econometrics and International Development, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 14(1), pages 33-44.
- Fabian Barthel & Matthias Busse & Eric Neumayer, 2010.
"The Impact Of Double Taxation Treaties On Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence From Large Dyadic Panel Data,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(3), pages 366-377, July.
- Barthel, Fabian & Busse, Matthias & Neumayer, Eric, 2010. "The impact of double taxation treaties on foreign direct investment: evidence from large dyadic panel data," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 28823, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Harendt, Christoph & Dreßler, Daniel & Overesch, Michael, 2016. "The Impact of Tax Treaties and Repatriation Taxes on FDI Revisited," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145588, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; Tax Treaties; Multinational Corporations;
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ore:uoecwp:2003-14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bill Harbaugh). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuorus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.