Exchange Rates and Monetary Policy in Central Europe - a Survey of Some Issues
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masso, Jaan & Staehr, Karsten, 2005.
"Inflation dynamics and nominal adjustment in the Baltic States,"
Research in International Business and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 281-303, June.
- Jaan Masso & Karsten Staehr, 2005. "Inflation Dynamics And Nominal Adjustment In The Baltic States," University of Tartu - Faculty of Economics and Business Administration Working Paper Series 35, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, University of Tartu (Estonia).
- Robert McCauley, 1999. "The Euro and the Dollar, 1998," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 10(1), pages 91-133, February.
- Vladimir Klyuev, 2001. "A Model of Exchange Rate Regime Choice in the Transitional Economies of Central and Eastern Europe," IMF Working Papers 01/140, International Monetary Fund.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Brada, Josef C., 1998.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and the Stability of Trade Policy in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 642-668, December.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Brada, Josef C., 1998. "Exchange rate regimes and the stability of trade policy in transition economies," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Kocenda, Evzen, 1998. "Exchange rate in transition," MPRA Paper 32030, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:onb:oenbwp:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Markus Knell and Helmut Stix). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/oenbbat.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .